Dead Blue Eclipse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Let your imagination take over and see how it turns out cause you'll never know what will happen. (This RP forum can be goofy also, not everything needs to be serious)

2 posters

Dindella Was Here! ....orwasshe?

DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Dindella Was Here! ....orwasshe? Empty Dindella Was Here! ....orwasshe?

Post  DindellaTheDefender 15/10/2011, 00:31

OHYES! <3 Hello peeps! I am Dindella Amagu (which is a made-up name that means my real name LOL), but you may call me Dindy. I prefer not being called "Megan" over the internet (and like being called "Dindella" in real life as well, but normally don't).

Most important fact about me is that a lot of my personality conflicts with itself. I'd rather not explain this, since the better you know me the more that makes sense. x'D I am a living, breathing paradox of a person.

I'm a music addict and love art. I desire to be a part of my friend Mic's band, since it looks like a lot of fun despite my fear of strangers. I can sing, but am very shy about my voice a lot (and randomly not-so-much at other times). I want to learn how to play the guitar and sight-read music notes, so that I may become a better musical artist. I've always wanted to own a harmonica. . . (yes, I know that was sort of random) I love all kinds of music and am not prejudice, although sometimes screaming can scare me (if you can screamo and it doesn't scare me, congrats. x'D I'm serious, that's a feat to accomplish, and Mic is a great screamer).

I have a very odd sense of humor. I get confused easily. I'm only good at working with things I use all the time, so new websites pretty much blow my brains out. Apparently I'm good at confusing people. I'm very forgetful, yet I somehow also have good memory in a sense (it's not selective, I forget important things no matter how hard I try to remember them). I am more open online than in real life. I'm actually very socially awkward. I'm obsessed with dragons, knights, and fantasy in general. . . and I have over 5,000 characters. Most of them without novels to be placed in. If and when I forget my own character's name, that's why. I have far too many characters! (And am almost constantly making more)

I love roleplaying. I prefer IM-style roleplaying, but forum RPing is alright too, I guess.

I can't stand lack of punctuation or text talk. I'm not so picky about grammar. And I don't mind if English is not your first language. ^-^ There is no need to apologize for that. I'm very good at understanding choppy English from having various friends in the past who couldn't use fluent English. It's all good. <3

Hmmm. . . what else about me. . . this is getting sort of long.

LIKES: Jackets, sweaters, hoodies, coats, colors, lack of colors (black and white), gray, nice people, sour candy, fruits, Nightcrawler (X-men), DragonHeart (movie), Charmed (TV show), God, pie, ect. (NOTE: I do NOT believe in conversion and I'm no radical dudes. x'D Can't stand that crap, man)

DISLIKES: Jerks, stupid people, trolls, escalators, stairs, being alone for too long, horror movies, ect.
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Dindella Was Here! ....orwasshe? Empty Re: Dindella Was Here! ....orwasshe?

Post  Mick 15/10/2011, 00:36

*-* aww....danke ^^
    u had a better intro then me xD
    DindellaTheDefender
    DindellaTheDefender
    Admin

Post  DindellaTheDefender 15/10/2011, 16:37

You're welcome! <3

x'D Don't be silly. You introduced yourself just fine. :3
    Mick
    Mick
    Admin

Post  Mick 18/10/2011, 20:48

-laughs-
    I just mention a few things xD
    well, i guess its better for me xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28/3/2024, 09:29